Salmon with Curry Chutney Sauce Recipe
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, curry and salt. Add salmon; seal bag and shake to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook salmon in butter for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the broth, chutney and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 462 calories, 24g fat (7g saturated fat), 116mg cholesterol, 709mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0g fiber), 35g protein .
Reviews for Salmon with Curry Chutney Sauce
"We both liked this a great deal. I omitted the hot pepper sauce because the mango chutney I use is spicy enough on its own. Next time I will increase the amount of curry powder, since that flavor is one of our favorites."
"I made my own mango chutney recipe to go with this recipe. I loved the sweetness of the mango against the peppery spices. Would definitely make again."
"DH and I both really liked this one. I will definitely make it again."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.