This tropical-flavored salmon from Carla Newman of Mequon, Wisconsin tastes very special and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, curry and salt. Add salmon; seal bag and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook salmon in butter for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the broth, chutney and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Salmon with Curry Chutney Sauce in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p22
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Curry Chutney Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review