- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, curry and salt. Add salmon; seal bag and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook salmon in butter for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the broth, chutney and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Salmon with Curry Chutney Sauce
Sort By :
I made my own mango chutney recipe to go with this recipe. I loved the sweetness of the mango against the peppery spices. Would definitely make again.
DH and I both really liked this one. I will definitely make it again.