Salmon with Cucumber Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Dash salt
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. For sauce, in a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Broil salmon 4-6 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with cucumber sauce. Yield: 4 servings (1-1/2 cups sauce).
1 serving (1 each) equals 343 calories, 32 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Salmon with Cucumber Sauce
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.