- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Dash salt
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- For sauce, in a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Broil salmon 4-6 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with cucumber sauce. Yield: 4 servings (1-1/2 cups sauce).
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Cucumber Sauce
Sort By :
I really liked this recipe although my kids thought it tasted like Ranch dressing. Went great with the salmon.
Sorry, wrong recipe!
I omitted the curry powder on the salmon--my family doesn't care for it. I simply used salt and pepper and sauteed the filets in a small amount of olive oil in a nonstick skillet, then sprinkled with a bit of lemon juice. The cucumber sauce is delicious.