- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon
- skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with
- cucumber sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 261 calories, 16 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 meat, 2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now