Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce Recipe
- 1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 6 lemon slices
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- DILL SAUCE:
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Pepper to taste
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with heavy-duty foil; grease lightly. Place salmon skin side down on foil. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper and onion salt. Top with onion and lemon. Dot with butter. Fold foil around salmon; seal tightly,
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 8-12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Combine the sauce ingredients until smooth. Serve with salmon. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce(28)
Sort By :
This was so easy to make and incredibly delicious! My husband was in heaven :-) definitely one of my new favorite recipes and I will be making it often!
Great recipe, quick and delicious.
So easy and good.
Reviewing the dill sauce only. It was excellent, and the horseradish added a nice touch. Best one I have found yet.
EXCELLENT. My first time ever rating a recipe. Made sauce exactly as written and doubled it the next time because it is so good with fish and also for fresh vegetables.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Fish >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Fish Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >