Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce Recipe
- 1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 6 lemon slices
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- DILL SAUCE:
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Pepper to taste
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with heavy-duty foil; grease lightly. Place salmon skin side down on foil. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper and onion salt. Top with onion and lemon. Dot with butter. Fold foil around salmon; seal tightly,
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 8-12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Combine the sauce ingredients until smooth. Serve with salmon. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce
Sort By :
"The salmon turned out moist and and tender and I loved the dill sauce! I will make this many times again in the future."
"Most amazing salmon ever!. I cant have dill so i just didn't make the sauce but did the salmon part and oh my goodness my family loved it!"
"i loved this recipe . It was exactly what I was craving."
"The salmon part of this recipe was good, however, the dill sauce was nothing spectacular. I have a better ToH recipe I'll use next time."
"I tried this recipe and it was so good I made it again during the week. The dill sauce is perfection and the salmon was just so yummy. My new go-to recipe for salmon."