Salmon with Chive Mayonnaise Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 salmon steaks (3/4 inch thick)
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside 1/3 cup for serving. Place salmon steaks on a broiler rack. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 9 minutes. Brush with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Turn salmon over; broil 9 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with the reserved mayonnaise mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Salmon with Chive Mayonnaise in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p47
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Chive Mayonnaise
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review