- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Peel and finely chop mango and papaya; place in a large bowl. Finely
- chop peppers; add to bowl. Add the remaining salsa ingredients and
- gently stir until blended. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2
- Bake salmon at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily
- with a fork. Serve with salsa. Yield: 8 servings (5 cups salsa).
Nutritional Facts: 5 ounces cooked fish with about 1/2 cup salsa equals 402 calories, 23 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 473 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 35 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now