- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (2-1/2 pounds)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir the brown sugar, butter and honey until melted. Remove from the heat; whisk in the oil, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Place salmon in a large foil-lined baking pan; spoon brown sugar mixture over salmon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze
"The glaze was really good, but I must not have cooled it enough cuz it rolled right off the salmon."
"I am not a salmon fan, but in an attempt to cook healthier I tried this recipe. It was surprisingly good. I omitted the mustard because I really, really don't like it. If you want the sauce to thicken and glaze, turn the oven up to 385. I will definitely make this one again."
"I FINALLY GOT MY HUSBAND TO EAT SALMON WITH THIS RECIPE!!!!! THIS IS FABULOUS"
"This is good, but I was hoping it would be more flavorful."