- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (2-1/2 pounds)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir the brown sugar, butter and honey until melted. Remove from the heat; whisk in the oil, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Place salmon in a large foil-lined baking pan; spoon brown sugar mixture over salmon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze
Sort By :
"I FINALLY GOT MY HUSBAND TO EAT SALMON WITH THIS RECIPE!!!!! THIS IS FABULOUS"
"This is good, but I was hoping it would be more flavorful."
"Good and easy!!!!"
"Quite easy and fast to prepare. I am not much of a salmon person but my husband loves salmon so I decided to make this and both my husband and 5 year old son really enjoyed it."