“This dinner is meant to help you eat healthy while saving time cooking and cleaning. The recipe takes roughly 20 minutes from start to finish and is a breeze to clean up.” Linda Halone - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 3-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 2-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 package (7 ounces) mozzarella and Asiago cheese with roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook spaghetti according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle salmon with seafood seasoning. Cook in batches on an indoor grill for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Drain spaghetti and broccoli; transfer to a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, cheese, oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Serve with salmon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Salmon with Broccoli and Pasta in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p61
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Broccoli and Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review