- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 3-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 2-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 package (7 ounces) mozzarella and Asiago cheese with roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook spaghetti according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle salmon with seafood seasoning. Cook in batches on an indoor grill for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Drain spaghetti and broccoli; transfer to a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, cheese, oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Serve with salmon. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Salmon with Broccoli and Pasta
Sort By :
Sargento's use to make a product with those cheeses but has since discontinued producing the product....any suggestions?
have not made it but having difficulty finding mozzarella and Asiago cheese with roasted garlic or is it two different cheeses? HELP
My husband said the salmon was good, but he found the taste of the pasta to be completely unappealing.
I need to know what Seafood Seasoning is