Salmon with Broccoli and Pasta Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 3-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 2-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 package (7 ounces) mozzarella and Asiago cheese with roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook spaghetti according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle salmon with seafood seasoning. Cook in batches on an indoor grill for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Drain spaghetti and broccoli; transfer to a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, cheese, oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Serve with salmon. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Broccoli and Pasta(4)
Sort By :
Sargento's use to make a product with those cheeses but has since discontinued producing the product....any suggestions?
have not made it but having difficulty finding mozzarella and Asiago cheese with roasted garlic or is it two different cheeses? HELP
My husband said the salmon was good, but he found the taste of the pasta to be completely unappealing.
I need to know what Seafood Seasoning is
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >
- Salmon Pasta Recipes >