Preparing this fish is so easy that you can enjoy it on busy weeknights. You will want to serve it all the time. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 8 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, mix orange peel, vinegar, honey and salt; spread over fillets.
- Roast 15-18 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mix cornstarch and orange juice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in honey, vinegar and salt; serve with salmon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Salmon with Balsamic Orange Sauce in Taste of Home Special Interest Publications 2013
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Balsamic Orange Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review