Salmon with Balsamic-Honey Glaze Recipe
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- Combine the first six ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until thickened.
- Place salmon skin side down on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spoon glaze over salmon; top with oregano.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Balsamic-Honey Glaze(5)
Sort By :
This was so simple and has great flavor. Thanks for the recipe!
Awesome! Glaze was excellent. Now my husband wants to replace the white wine with red and try it on steak.
I served this for a family dinner; it was delicious and everyone loved it.
This was very good recipe will make again
I made this for dinner tonight. As I didn't have plain balsamic vinegar, only raspberry balsamic, I used that instead. I had thought the dijon may be a little too much with raspberry, so I omitted it, and the fresh oregano. I wanted a thicker glaze, so I reduced twice as long and added a two teaspoon cornstarch slurry, whisking while boilng. The fish came out tender, flaky, and flavorful. My hubby thought it was really good.
More Recipe Collections
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >
- Salmon Recipes >