Salmon with Balsamic-Honey Glaze Recipe
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- Combine the first six ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until thickened.
- Place salmon skin side down on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spoon glaze over salmon; top with oregano.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Balsamic-Honey Glaze(4)
Sort By :
Awesome! Glaze was excellent. Now my husband wants to replace the white wine with red and try it on steak.
I served this for a family dinner; it was delicious and everyone loved it.
This was very good recipe will make again
I made this for dinner tonight. As I didn't have plain balsamic vinegar, only raspberry balsamic, I used that instead. I had thought the dijon may be a little too much with raspberry, so I omitted it, and the fresh oregano. I wanted a thicker glaze, so I reduced twice as long and added a two teaspoon cornstarch slurry, whisking while boilng. The fish came out tender, flaky, and flavorful. My hubby thought it was really good.
More Recipe Collections
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >
- Salmon Recipes >