Salmon with Balsamic-Honey Glaze Recipe
Look no further—you’ve just found the first, last and only way you’ll ever want to fix salmon again. The sweet and tangy flavors blend beautifully in this easy-to-remember recipe. —Mary Lou Timpson, Centennial Park, AZ
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 1. Combine the first six ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until thickened.
- 2. Place salmon skin side down on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spoon glaze over salmon; top with oregano.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC