- In a small bowl, beat the butter, cream cheese and flour until
- smooth. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature
- muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, butter and lemon juice. Stir
- in the bread crumbs, parsley, sage, salt and pepper; mix well. Add
- the salmon, celery onion. Spoon into prepared crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. In a small bowl, combine the sauce
- ingredients. Serve with tartlets. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 476 calories, 38 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 121 mg cholesterol, 641 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.