Salmon Tartlet Appetizers Recipe
"These make great appetizers. The filling alone is also good in a loaf," reveals Carolyn Kyzer of Alexander, Arkansas.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained and bones removed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1. In a bowl, beat butter, cream cheese and flour until smooth. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
- 2. In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, butter and lemon juice. Stir in crumbs, parsley, sage, salt and pepper. Fold in salmon and onion. Spoon into shells.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until browned. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 229 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 448 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Salmon Tartlet Appetizers
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC