- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained and bones removed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- In a bowl, beat butter, cream cheese and flour until smooth. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, butter and lemon juice. Stir in crumbs, parsley, sage, salt and pepper. Fold in salmon and onion. Spoon into shells.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until browned. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Salmon Tartlets in Taste of Home April/May 1999, p18
Reviews for Salmon Tartlet Appetizers(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 13, 2010
Yes, they are so tasty, I love how easy the crust is made. My guest just loved them ...
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Fish >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Salmon Appetizers >