Salmon Supreme with Ginger Soy Sauce Recipe
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup sherry or unsweetened apple juice
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh gingerroot
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine flour and cornstarch. Dip fillets in flour mixture. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook salmon in oil over medium-high heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. Add sherry, stirring to loosen browned bits from the pan. Stir in the remaining ingredients; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 319 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 526 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Salmon Supreme with Ginger Soy Sauce
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.