Salmon-Stuffed Snow Peas Recipe
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas (about 75)
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) smoked salmon or lox, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add peas. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place peas in ice water. Drain and pat dry. With a sharp knife, split each pea pod along the curved edge.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the salmon, garlic salt and pepper. Transfer to a pastry bag or heavy-duty resealable bag; cut a hole in corner of bag. Pipe in about 1 teaspoon salmon mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 25 servings.
Originally published as Salmon-Stuffed Snow Peas in Light & Tasty October/November 2001, p55
Reviews for Salmon-Stuffed Snow Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 26, 2011
This was fantastic. I accidentally got sugar snap peas and the peas got in the way a bit, but the flavor could not be stopped. I served to my family as a trial and WOW they want them again, tomorrow if possible!!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Finger Foods >