Salmon-Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
- 4 medium baking potatoes (about 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces smoked salmon or lox, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 teaspoons minced chives
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Bake at 400° for 40-60 minutes or until tender. Cool until easy to handle. Cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- In a bowl, mash the pulp with sour cream. Stir in the buttermilk, butter salt, and pepper. Gently fold in salmon. Spoon into potato shells. Sprinkle with chives. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Salmon-Stuffed Potatoes(3)
Sort By :
Hella good. Boyfriend and I made this together and it was one of the best potato related recipes I've ever eaten.
OK, but not to DIE for. Nice change though.
very easy and very delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >