"No one who tastes this creamy spread can believe it's a 'lighter' appetizer," confides Sandra Chambers of Carthage, Mississippi. "It's easy to make and special enough for a holiday party."
- 1 carton (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Crackers or bread
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, onion, lemon juice, horseradish and mustard. Stir in the salmon. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with crackers or as a sandwich spread. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Salmon Spread in Taste of Home October/November 2001, p17
Reviews for Salmon Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review