Salmon Spread Loaf Recipe
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Fresh dill or parsley, optional
- Toasted bread rounds or crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine first eight ingredients. Spread on a serving platter and shape into a loaf or ball. Top with sour cream. Chill. Sprinkle with dill or parsley if desired. Serve with bread rounds or crackers. Yield: 8-10 appetizer servings.
2 tablespoons: 268 calories, 22g fat (11g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 557mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Salmon Spread Loaf
"This is a great recipe....I dont use dill weed I use Itailian seasoning. AWESOME!"