Salmon creates an elegant appetizer in this vibrant recipe from Melissa Carafa of Broomall, Pennsylvania. It’s simple to prepare and can even be made ahead of time.
- 1 salmon fillet (6 ounces), cooked and flaked
- 1/4 cup tartar sauce
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 head Belgian endive (about 5 ounces), separated into leaves
- Additional snipped fresh dill, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the salmon, tartar sauce, capers, dill and lemon-pepper. Spoon about 2 teaspoonfuls onto each endive leaf. Garnish with additional dill if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 14 appetizers.
Originally published as Salmon Salad-Stuffed Endive Leaves in Healthy Cooking April/May 2008, p42
Reviews for Salmon Salad-Stuffed Endive Leaves
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review