Salmon Salad Recipe
I'm an avid herb gardener and can't wait to use the products of my labor in dishes like this salad. For a different twist, I include chopped apple...it adds some natural sweetness.
- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 large apple, peeled and chopped
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh basil or pinch dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or pinch dried tarragon
- Flake salmon into a bowl. Add remaining ingredients; stir gently. Chill until ready to serve. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Salmon Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p101
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Salmon Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salads >