Salmon Puffs Recipe
In Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, Carolyn Moseley uses convenient pastry shells to serve this elegant entree. "You would never guess that this is a second-day dish," she says.
- 2 frozen puff pastry shells or 2 slices toast
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 cup fully cooked salmon chunks or 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the preserves, horseradish and vinegar in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in salmon and heat through. Spoon into pastry shells or over toast; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Salmon Puffs in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p38
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Salmon Puffs(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baked Fish >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Puff Pastry Appetizers >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Appetizers >