For a fluffy and inexpensive way to serve seafood, try this delicious recipe. The salmon makes this dish so tasty and I love to serve these as appetizers or bring them to pot-lucks.—Marilyn Kutzli, Clinton, Iowa
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 2 cups soft bread cubes (about 2-1/2 slices)
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk and
- soup; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake 50 minutes or until
- set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 209 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 664 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.