For a fluffy and inexpensive way to serve seafood, try this delicious recipe. The salmon makes this dish so tasty and I love to serve these as appetizers or bring them to pot-lucks.—Marilyn Kutzli, Clinton, Iowa
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 2 cups soft bread cubes (about 2-1/2 slices)
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk and soup; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake 50 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Salmon Puff in Reminisce September/October 1991, p31
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Salmon Puff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review