Inexpensive and impressive, this recipe is a must have anytime you want to wow your guests without spending all day in the kitchen!—Cristina Mathers of San Miguel, California
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 spinach tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound fully cooked smoked salmon fillets, flaked
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, dill, capers, garlic
- powder and lemon juice. Spread over tortillas; top with salmon. Roll
- up tightly.
- Cut into 1-in. pieces; secure with toothpicks. Chill until serving.
- Discard toothpicks before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 32
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 52 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.