Inexpensive and impressive, this recipe is a must have anytime you want to wow your guests without spending all day in the kitchen!—Cristina Mathers of San Miguel, California
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 spinach tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon fillets, flaked
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, dill, capers, garlic powder and lemon juice. Spread over tortillas; top with salmon. Roll up tightly.
- Cut into 1-in. pieces; secure with toothpicks. Chill until serving. Discard toothpicks before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Pinwheels in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p51
Reviews for Salmon Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review