Salmon Patties with Mustard Sauce Recipe
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon blackening seasoning
- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 2 teaspoons butter
- MUSTARD SAUCE:
- 6 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add salmon; mix well. Shape into six patties. In a large nonstick skillet, cook patties in butter over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until browned.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Serve with salmon patties. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Salmon Patties with Mustard Sauce in Light & Tasty April/May 2006, p35
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Salmon Patties with Mustard Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2009
Mayo makes your salmon cakes wonderful! Use your favorite recipe and just add some mayo...YUM!