Salmon Patties with Mustard Sauce Recipe
“This salmon recipe always reminds my husband and me of our wonderful vacations to the Maryland seashore,” relates Angie Philkill of Fort Gratiot, Michigan. Topped with a creamy mustard sauce, the patties put convenient canned salmon to scrumptious use.
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon blackening seasoning
- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 2 teaspoons butter
- MUSTARD SAUCE:
- 6 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add salmon; mix well. Shape into six patties. In a large nonstick skillet, cook patties in butter over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until browned.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Serve with salmon patties. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Salmon Patties with Mustard Sauce in Light & Tasty April/May 2006, p35
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Salmon Patties with Mustard Sauce(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2009
Mayo makes your salmon cakes wonderful! Use your favorite recipe and just add some mayo...YUM!
More Recipe Collections
- Condiments >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >