Salmon Pasta Primavera Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine, broken in half
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 envelope Alfredo sauce mix
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cubed cooked salmon
- Crumbled cooked bacon, optional
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the broccoli, onion and green pepper in 2 tablespoons butter until vegetables are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. In a large saucepan, combine the sauce mix, milk, water, salt, pepper and remaining butter. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Add the salmon and heat through. Drain pasta; add to vegetable mixture. Top with sauce and gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Salmon Pasta Primavera
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.