Salmon Party Spread Recipe
We're proud to serve our delicious Alaskan salmon to guests. Set out some crackers, and this slightly smoky spread will be gone in no time! —Kathy Crow, Cordova, Alaska
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) pink salmon, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- Finely chopped pecans or additional parsley
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; stir until well blended. Cover and chill 2-24 hours. Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with pecans or parsley. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 71 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Salmon Party Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC