Salmon Party Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) pink salmon, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- Finely chopped pecans or additional parsley
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; stir until well blended. Cover and chill 2-24 hours. Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with pecans or parsley. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoons: 71 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Salmon Party Spread
"Made this for Christmas Eve with the family. One problem......I should have doubled the recipe. It was gone in no time with everyone asking for more. I chilled for about 8 hours. Served with dill flavored Triskets Crackers. To die for!!!"