We're proud to serve our delicious Alaskan salmon to guests. Set out some crackers, and this slightly smoky spread will be gone in no time! —Kathy Crow, Cordova, Alaska
Featured In: 30 Seafood Recipes for Christmas Gatherings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) pink salmon, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- Finely chopped pecans or additional parsley
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; stir until well blended. Cover and chill 2-24 hours. Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with pecans or parsley. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Salmon Party Spread in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p45
Reviews for Salmon Party Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 6, 2017
"Made this for Christmas Eve with the family. One problem......I should have doubled the recipe. It was gone in no time with everyone asking for more. I chilled for about 8 hours. Served with dill flavored Triskets Crackers. To die for!!!"