Salmon Mousse Tartlets Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pouch (6 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- Fresh dill sprigs, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, seafood seasoning and lemon juice until smooth. Beat in salmon. Spoon or pipe into tart shells and garnish with dill if desired. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving. Yield: 15 appetizers.
1 appetizer: 85 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 176mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Salmon Mousse Tartlets
"Yes easy and very nice for a get together."
"I made this recipe today. It was a hit with my family and I'm going to a get together tonight and intend to see how it goes over while there. Very easy to make."