Salmon Mousse Tartlets Recipe
The S&D test kitchen also tried these tartlets baked in the oven at 350º for 10 minutes. While they were delicious both ways, the no-bake version is easier to take to a potluck. —Diana Doran, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pouch (6 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- Fresh dill sprigs, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, seafood seasoning and lemon juice until smooth. Beat in salmon. Spoon or pipe into tart shells and garnish with dill if desired. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving. Yield: 15 appetizers.
1 appetizer equals 85 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 176 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC