Salmon Mousse Tartlets
The S&D test kitchen also tried these tartlets baked in the oven at 350º for 10 minutes. While they were delicious both ways, the no-bake version is easier to take to a potluck. —Diana Doran, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
15 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pouch (6 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- Fresh dill sprigs, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, seafood seasoning and lemon
- juice until smooth. Beat in salmon. Spoon or pipe into tart shells
- and garnish with dill if desired. Refrigerate for at least 20
- minutes before serving. Yield: 15 appetizers.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 85 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 176 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.