The S&D test kitchen also tried these tartlets baked in the oven at 350º for 10 minutes. While they were delicious both ways, the no-bake version is easier to take to a potluck. —Diana Doran, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pouch (6 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- Fresh dill sprigs, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, seafood seasoning and lemon juice until smooth. Beat in salmon. Spoon or pipe into tart shells and garnish with dill if desired. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving. Yield: 15 appetizers.
Originally published as Salmon Mousse Tartlets in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p83
Reviews for Salmon Mousse Tartlets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review