- 2 packages (3 ounces each) smoked salmon or lox
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 24 endive leaves
- Watercress and diced pimientos, optional
- Place the first six ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Pipe or spoon about 1 tablespoon filling onto each endive leaf. Garnish with watercress and pimientos if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Salmon Mousse Endive Leaves in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p184
Reviews for Salmon Mousse Endive Leaves
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review