Salmon Macaroni Bake Recipe
"A neighbor brought us this creamy casserole the night after our newborn daughter came home from the hospital," recalls Carrie Mitchell of Raleigh, North Carolina. "It was so good, we couldn't resist heating up the leftovers the next morning."
- 1 package (14 ounces) deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 pouch (6 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1 tablespoon grated onion or 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1. Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in the soup, milk, salmon, onion and cheddar cheese.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs; dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 599 calories, 27g fat (15g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 1748mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Salmon Macaroni Bake
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC