Salmon Macaroni Bake Recipe
- 1 package (14 ounces) deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 pouch (6 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1 tablespoon grated onion or 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1. Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in the soup, milk, salmon, onion and cheddar cheese.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs; dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 599 calories, 27 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 1,748 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.