Salmon Macaroni Bake Recipe
- 1 package (14 ounces) deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 pouch (6 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1 tablespoon grated onion or 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in the soup, milk, salmon, onion and cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs; dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon Macaroni Bake
Sort By :
I have been making this casserole every since I saw it in your magazine. My husband and I love this recipe. My husband request this casserole often. I use a 14 1/2 ounce can of salmon removing the bones and skin and I add a little more milk so the casserole is not dry.