Salmon Loaf for 2 Recipe
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cubed day-old bread (1/2 inch cubes), crusts removed
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2-1/4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Press into a greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned and set. Yield: 2 servings.
1 piece: 307 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 171mg cholesterol, 764mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Salmon Loaf for 2
"I added a i/4 cup of finely chopped celery and the same amt of finely chopped onion. My husband loved it as did I."
"A great salmon loaf. A must try. I added some chopped onion and the flavor was great!"