Salmon Loaf for 2 Recipe
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cubed day-old bread (1/2 inch cubes), crusts removed
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2-1/4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Press into a greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned and set. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 307 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 171 mg cholesterol, 764 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.