- 1-1/3 cups lime juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat. Add the tomato, pepper and onions to remaining marinade; refrigerate fish and vegetables for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade from fish and vegetables. Place each salmon fillet and about 1/3 cup vegetable mixture on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Salmon in Lime Sauce in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p10
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon in Lime Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review