Steamed in its own juices, this salmon is incredibly tender. Curry adds a punch of flavor that's perfectly balanced by onion and tomato. —Merideth Berkovich, The Dalles, Oregon
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Combine the garlic powder, lemon-pepper, curry and salt; sprinkle over salmon. Top with onion and tomatoes. Fold foil over fish and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Salmon Grilled in Foil in Healthy Cooking June/July 2009, p18
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon Grilled in Foil
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review