Salmon Grilled in Foil Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Combine the garlic powder, lemon-pepper, curry and salt; sprinkle over salmon. Top with onion and tomatoes. Fold foil over fish and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon Grilled in Foil(7)
Sort By :
I used a 2 lb. fillet so I doubled the recipe.
I did use a small amount of butter on top of the salmon but otherwise followed the directions as written.
The fish came out tender and absolutely delicious!
I will definitely make it again. The whole family loved it.
This is just so easy and quick and the fish is incredibly moist, the curry, tomatoes and onions taste so good with the fish. I made it for company and they loved it also. I used cherry tomatoes and used more spices and it was delicious! one of my favorites for sure!
I wasn't sure about curry fish, but this was excellent!!! I followed the except for the tomatoes. I had canned diced tomatoes, which are not the same as fresh, but they were so good! The tomatoes and onions soaked up the curry flavor and were so yummy! I would suggest doing this with a thinner piece of fish. We did it on the grill and will definitely be doing it again! SO GOOD!
I have now tried this recipe twice and I love it! The first time, I had fresh salmon and put it out on the grill. The second time, I tried halibut steaks, cherry tomatoes instead of sliced tomatoes, added asparagus and mushrooms to the veggies, and cooked it in the oven at 400 for 30 minutes. The steaks came out delicious, the halibut was flaky and tender, and the seasoning was perfect! I love this!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Salmon >
- Grilled Salmon Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >