- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Combine the garlic powder, lemon-pepper, curry and salt; sprinkle over salmon. Top with onion and tomatoes. Fold foil over fish and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon Grilled in Foil
"dis sammon recipe was awsum and it made my families mouth water hard would totes give it a a plus"
"I used a 2 lb. fillet so I doubled the recipe.I did use a small amount of butter on top of the salmon but otherwise followed the directions as written.The fish came out tender and absolutely delicious!I will definitely make it again. The whole family loved it."
"This is just so easy and quick and the fish is incredibly moist, the curry, tomatoes and onions taste so good with the fish. I made it for company and they loved it also. I used cherry tomatoes and used more spices and it was delicious! one of my favorites for sure!"