Salmon Fettuccine Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup canned or fully cooked salmon chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup diced fresh tomato
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, zucchini and onion in butter until crisp-tender.
- 2. Stir in flour until blended. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Add the salmon, peas, tomato, parsley and seasonings; heat through. Drain fettuccine; serve with salmon mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 344 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 509mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 17g protein .
Reviews for Salmon Fettuccine
"I changed this a lot, left out the zucchini, tomato and mushroom because my kids don't like them. I changed the pasta to a different shape. We all loved it."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.