- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jars (15 ounces each) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 2 pouches (6 ounces each) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute pepper in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, salmon and basil. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Drain fettuccine. Add to skillet; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo
Sort By :
This recipe was pretty good. I loved the crunch of the peppers and broccoli. Unfortunately, our salmon was not very fresh, it had been in the freezer for a while so it had a very fishy taste. I'd like to try it again with fresher salmon next time. I also wish the alfredo sauce had a stronger flavor. I should have added more garlic and some pepper, perhaps. I'm going to try making my own alfredo sauce next time and seeing how it turns out.
I made this for dinner and my boyfriend and I agree salmon and alfredo sauce don't mix. Fish is good but I wouldn't mix it with a cream based sauce.
Made it for Valentine's Day dinner and we LOVED it. We used fresh salmon fillets instead of packaged and it was fantastic.
I made this without any salmon in it because my husband is a vegetarian. My husband and children loved it and came back for seconds.