Alfredo sauce and salmon are a palate-pleasing pair in this creamy pasta toss with crisp veggies. We love the flavors, but you could also fix this with tuna, shrimp or chicken. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jars (15 ounces each) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 2 pouches (6 ounces each) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute pepper in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, salmon and basil. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Drain fettuccine. Add to skillet; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p18
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review