Salmon Dip with Cream Cheese Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add the salt, curry powder, basil and pepper; mix well. Gently stir in salmon and onions. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Salmon Dip with Cream Cheese(3)
Sort By :
My mom used to make this for me all the time when I was a little girl. I've recently rediscovered the recipe. Now I'm making it for myself. I used to eat it with white rice, buttered and salted. Absolutely delicious.
Very tasty. Will make again but with a little less salt.
This is one of my favorite spreads. And a party favorite!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >