Salmon Dip with Cream Cheese
Here's a delightful hors d'oeuvre that's excellent for any occasion. The combination of salmon, cream cheese and spices gives it terrific flavor.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add
- the salt, curry powder, basil and pepper; mix well. Gently stir in
- salmon and onions. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve
- with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 78 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 234 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.