- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place four greased
- 8-oz. custard cups in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Fill cups with
- salmon mixture; gently press down with a spoon until flattened. Fill
- dish with boiling water to depth of 1 in. Bake, uncovered, at
- 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add
- milk. bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until
- thickened. Add cheese, pimientos, salt, garlic, pepper and hot
- pepper sauce; cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- In a bowl, combine cucumber sauce ingredients. Unmold salmon cups;
- serve with sauces. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.