Salmon Cheese Spread Recipe
Pickle relish livens up canned salmon in this deliciously different sandwich filling from Mrs. Dale Cocklin of Kasilof, Alaska. The fast-to-fix spread is good on crackers, too.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- Crackers or bread
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salmon, cheddar cheese and pickle relish. Serve with crackers or bread. Yield: 1 cup.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 104 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Salmon Cheese Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC