Salmon Cheese Spread Recipe
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- Crackers or bread
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salmon, cheddar cheese and pickle relish. Serve with crackers or bread. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoons: 104 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Salmon Cheese Spread
"It is good, but I prefer to use smoked salmon. It gives the spread a richer, more full-bodied flavor."