Salmon Caesar Salad Recipe
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) hearts of romaine salad mix
- 3/4 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. Rub garlic over salmon; place in a large resealable plastic bag. Add teriyaki sauce. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over high heat or broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 3. In a large bowl, toss salad mix with Caesar dressing. Divide among four plates. Slice salmon into pieces; arrange over salads. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 342 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 794mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 28g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat
Reviews for Salmon Caesar Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.