Salmon Caesar Salad Recipe
This main course was invented out of a need to serve my family a balanced meal when time was limited. Even my young son loves it! —Ann Bagdonas of Antioch, California
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) hearts of romaine salad mix
- 3/4 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Rub garlic over salmon; place in a large resealable plastic bag. Add teriyaki sauce. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over high heat or broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a large bowl, toss salad mix with Caesar dressing. Divide among four plates. Slice salmon into pieces; arrange over salads. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Salmon Caesar Salad in Light & Tasty June/July 2006, p27
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Salmon Caesar Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Caesar Salads >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Salad Recipes >
- Grilled Salads >
- Grilled Salmon >
- Grilled Salmon Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Salad Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >